Onetrack1000 - HALF MARATHON
Are you ready to become 1 of 200 runners who will work together to achieve a shared goal of 1000 miles on one track, on one day, and most importantly, raise £100,000 for BLUE? Sign up now to help save our oceans.
In order to reach the £100,000 target, we ask that each participant aims to raise £500. This is not compulsory but you'll be surprised how easy it is to achieve and we'll send you a pack full of fundraising tips to get you started when you sign up!
The event will be chip-timed and you will receive a finisher t-shirt and medal for taking part.
Summary of key details as follows:
- Date: 1 September 2019
- Place: Millennium Arena Battersea Park
- Time: 9am start - time slots have been allocated below
- Price: £45
- Individual fundraising goal: £500
- Distance: 5k (12.5 laps), 10k (25 laps) or half marathon (52.75 laps!)
- Places: just 200, so hurry!
*Schedule Just Published*
- 9am - Registration Opens
- 9.30am - Briefing for ALL RUNNERS
- 9.45am - Opening Ceremony
- 10am - Half Marathon Start
- 10.45am - 10k Start
- 11:15am - 5k Start
- 12-12.30pm - Medals & Finisher Bags
Further information can be found here.