Sierra Nevada | 24-31 MAY 2020 | £650* (30% Deposit Payable Now)

Sierra Nevada | 24-31 MAY 2020 | £650* (30% Deposit Payable Now)

Regular price £195

What level?

Want a taste of athlete life? This trip is as intensive and immersive as it gets with an unforgiving schedule from morning to night (see a typical day below). With this in mind, it's best if you've been running for at least a year or two and are looking for an opportunity to focus on taking your knowledge to the next level. If you're a complete beginner and want to join, drop us an email and let's chat.

Location

This centre is perched high in the Sierra Nevada mountains in Granada (did we mention you’ll be training at altitude?) and is the stomping ground of Olympic athletes from all corners of the globe. The centre has state of the art equipment and features our favourite 400m track in the sky. Benefits of this centre also include access to scientific testing; so lactate and VO2 max tests can be scheduled in advance with an extra charge.

What's Included

  • Daily training and education
  • Daily personal biomechanics screening
  • Shared twin room**
  • Breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Transfers are included from Granada Airport
  • Flights are NOT included

**For shared rooms - email hello@onetrack.club to let us know if you have already buddied up with someone and we will make sure you are together. For any other room sharing preferences, we will do our very best to accommodate. 

Schedule

The final plan of activity will be tailored to the abilities in the group. You'll be put through your paces from 6am - 8pm but that doesn't mean a whole day of high intensity training. The week will be carefully planned to ensure you don't burn out. Sessions will also be interspersed with classroom time to take your knowledge to the next level. 

Here’s a look at a typical day:

0600 - 0745 - Track session

0800 - 0945 - Breakfast

1030 - 1130 - Biomechanics & stretch session

1300 - 1445 - Lunch

1830 - 1945 - Track session

1500 - 1700 - Gym session

2000 - 2145 - Dinner

A bit about Granada

The outdoor track has stunning views over the snow-capped Sierra Nevada and if you’re there in season, you’ll catch skiers descending the slopes out of the corner of your eye. As there’s no time to explore, if you’re keen to fully experience the destination then we recommend tagging a few days on to the end of your trip to explore Granada itself, with its UNESCO heritage site, the Alhambra. For those travelling at the right time, you can follow a day skiing with a trip to the beach.

Important payment information 

*The price of £650 will only be available until 31 Dec 2019. From 1 Jan 2020 the full price will be £750. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The remaining 70% will be due 60 days prior to travel and you will be contacted directly to arrange payment.