Onetrack1000 - 10k
Are you ready to become 1 of 200 runners who will work together to achieve a shared goal of 1000 miles on one track, on one day, and most importantly, raise £100,000 for BLUE? Sign up now to help save our oceans.
In order to reach the £100,000 target, we ask that each participant aims to raise £500. This is not compulsory but you'll be surprised how easy it is to achieve and we'll send you a pack full of fundraising tips to get you started when you sign up!
The event will be chip-timed and you will receive a finisher t-shirt and medal for taking part.
Summary of key details as follows:
- Date: 1 September 2019
- Place: Millennium Arena Battersea Park
- Time: 9am start - time slots will be allocated closer to the event
- Price: £45
- Individual fundraising goal: £500
- Distance: 5k (12.5 laps), 10k (25 laps) or half marathon (52.5 laps!)
- Places: just 200, so hurry!