Onetrack1000 - 10K
Are you ready to become one of 200 runners who will achieve a shared goal of 1000 miles on one track, on one day, and most importantly, raise funds for Blue Marine Foundation? Sign up now to help save our oceans.
In order to reach our fundraising target, we ask that each 10k runner raises £300. You'll be surprised how easy it is to achieve and we'll send you a pack full of fundraising tips to get you started.
You can opt out of fundraising by selecting a No Fundraising place but you will need to pay the target amount upfront.
The event will be chip-timed and you will receive a finisher t-shirt and medal for taking part.
Summary of key details:
- Date: Sunday 14 June 2020
- Place: Millennium Arena Battersea Park
- Time: 9am start - time slots will be allocated closer to the date
- Price: Fundraising - £45, No Fundraising - £345
- 10k fundraising goal: £300
- Distance: 5k (12.5 laps), 10k (25 laps) or half marathon (52.75 laps!)
- Places: just 200, so hurry!
Watch the highlights from 2019