Virtual Run Club Sessions
Track is out. Onetrack audio is in!
To fully support our community during this time, we're moving run club to a digital space. This means Fletch will continue to coach your interval sessions LIVE with audio beamed straight to your phone. Whether you're outdoors or lucky enough to have your own treadmill, you'll just need some headphones and a mobile phone.
Sessions can be free to join as usual but we've also added an option to contribute an amount of your choosing, should you wish to support the club.
This is how it works:
- Book your place in a session at onetrack.club (booking will close one hour before the session)
- We'll invite you to the Google Meet (you can dial in using your minutes or data)
- We'll send you a Spotify playlist curated by Fletch in case you want some music!
- Dial in on time!
Here's what to expect from each day (the week has been designed so you could technically take part each day):
- Mondays: standard interval session based on time & intensity
- Wednesdays: less intense run session, medium to light intensity. You should walk away feeling fresh
- Friday: easy "time on feet" run with focus on relaxing and how to run slow
- Saturday: easy "time on feet" run with focus on relaxing and how to run slow
- Sunday: focusing on setting up for success and taking things easy
If it's your first session with the club, please register by clicking the image below: